Dear friends: this is the best time to review your concepts and methodology regarding PTC. go over the website and see where you stand. if you do not see PTC moving forward, ask your self a question. have I made my contribution to PTC? if not, PTC will not move forward. the best way to look at your contribution is: how many new links I have added to PTC ?
Annual meeting preparation can be divided into three parts:
1. before meeting
2. for meeting
3. after meeting
Our target: to double the links. so if we have 100 links at one chapter, we can make it 200.
but first find how many current links we have in our chapter. ideally make an excel sheet with names, telephone and addresses of our links. each individual should have its links well defined.
Before meeting: 1. make list of all potential positive thinkers
2 spell out what you know about PTC, ‘why, what and how’. you must know how to say it clearly and briefly. practice on your new links. every time you describe it to others, look back and see if you can make t better. if you believe in it, you can convey the message easily.
3. find your own purpose and goal in PTC. ( what is your passion if all your basic problems are taken care of. what would you like to do. pick a solid project)
4. manage your time. use your social and entertainment time to make new links.
2. For meeting:
1. distribute work but coordinate and supervise over your links
2. find a venue ( where)
3. plan for each detail ( speaker, moderator, sitting arrangement. etc)
4. join our weekly meeting on sunday starting 10:30 am ( 8:30 pakistan time)
5. take your annual vacation from work if possible.
3. After meeting
1. all those who are excited and motivated because of annual meeting should be trained and kept in the loop.
2. see if we have doubled our new links.
Our meeting points are:
main meeting: Khanewal :we should not leave a single potential positive thinker in and around khanewal untouched. all doctors, lawyers, scholars, teachsres, students should get the message. we are looking at a big gathering in khanewal. inshallah we will have our first PTC project launched before next annual meeting (after this one)
Lahore, islamabad, karachi, multan
If you have any person, potential thinker in these cities, please send me their numbers, talk to them and involve them.